Big buying power. Local choice.
When it comes to purchasing, city leaders get the best of both worlds – local dealer access with national buying power through cooperative purchasing. They keep taxpayer dollars in the community while saving time and money during the procurement process by utilizing Sourcewell contracts to buy equipment, office supplies, technology, and other goods.
Educational resources for public purchasing professionals
Public procurement is an ever evolving profession requiring continuous knowledge growth and learning to make better use of resources. We have assembled a set of guides to help you on your procurement journey. Topics include:
- Driving effective collaboration to build your dream fleet
- Deciding when to use cooperative purchasing
- Transitioning your public fleet to electric vehicles
- Using analytics to make smarter procurement decisions
- Moving to strategic sourcing
- Learning contract administration best practices