Partnering for shared success
Working together, we can consistently provide Sourcewell participating agencies with the highest level of service. We’ve created these marketing materials and tools to demonstrate our commitment to clients and to grow our partnership with you.
The Supplier Portal has resources available to awarded suppliers and their representatives.
Resources & Tools
- Cooperative Contract Selling (PDF)
Insights for developing a sales and communication strategy for your awarded contract.
- Cooperative Purchasing Reference Guide (PDF)
For use with your prospects, this document outlines the benefits of utilizing a Sourcewell contract, compliance information, and more.
- Contract Directory (PDF)
A catalog of all awarded suppliers, including contract number, contact information, and a brief description of products and services offered.
- Get to Know Us Presentation (PPTX)
An in-depth overview of the many benefits of Sourcewell contract selling.
- Purchasing Power Contract Listing (PDF)
A condensed version of our contract directory, this document is a quick look at awarded suppliers.
- Supplier Resource Guide - Marketing (PDF)
A go-to guide to Sourcewell marketing and branding, including conference and advertising schedules, official colors, and more.
- Video: The Value of Sourcewell (YouTube)
A 3-minute overview video that can be quickly shared via link. Video file available upon request.
Sourcewell cooperative purchasing contracts are made available through the joint exercise of powers law Minn. Stat. § 471.59 to member agencies.
Sourcewell participating agencies are able to utilize cooperative purchasing contracts through similar joint powers, intergovernmental cooperation, or cooperative purchasing laws in their respective jurisdiction. Participating agencies include all eligible government, education, and nonprofit agencies nationwide and in Canada.
When it comes to contract selling, there are a few common questions dealers and sales staff may ask. To help, we've created several videos that get you the details you need to get selling right away.
- The Procurement Process
- What is Ceiling Based Pricing?
- What is a Sourcewell Contract?
- Three Commonly Asked Questions: Who is Sourcewell? How are they governed? What is the primary purpose?
- How Does a Sourcewell Contract Satisfy a Bid?
- How Can a Multiple Award be Considered Competitively Bid?
- What Two Questions Public Procurement Professionals Ask?
- Understanding Additional Terms & Conditions
- The Purchase Order
- Using a Sourcewell Contract to Retain Current Business
- Legal Foundations of Sourcewell Cooperative Purchasing