A Different Way to Advance Your Teaching Career
As a teacher, you control your professional development and salary schedule advancement.
As its name implies, the Alternative Career Pathways (ACP) program is an alternative to traditional coursework with personalized professional development. Our ACP consultants work closely with districts and teachers on projects that impact students, schools, and communities—and earn credits for advancement.
ACP is currently providing opportunities for teachers in over a dozen central Minnesota, and is expanding. If you are interested in collaborating with teachers in your own or other districts, ACP is here to help.
- Bertha-Hewitt Public School - ISD #786
- Freshwater Education District #6004
- Little Falls Community Schools - ISD #482
- Long Prairie-Grey Eagle Public Schools - ISD #2753
- Menahga Public School District - ISD #821
- Pequot Lakes Public Schools - ISD #186
- Pierz Public Schools - ISD #484
- Pillager Public School District - ISD #116
- Pine River-Backus School District - ISD #2174
- Swanville Public School District - ISD #486
- Upsala Public School District - ISD #487
- Verndale Public School District - ISD #818
- Walker-Hackensack-Akeley School District - ISD #113
Don't see your school, but are interested in learning more about bringing ACP to your district? Contact email@example.com today!
Teachers have completed projects driven by unique classroom needs, professional interests, building or district initiatives, community outreach needs, and more. Below, we've highlighted just a few of the many great projects by educators just like you!
- Flyer Pride Pack Program
Combating child hunger for elementary students in Little Falls Community Schools with discreet weekend food bags.
- Student Literacy Book Room Project (via YouTube, a nongovernment site)
Supporting guided reading strategies by researching and creating a structured Book Room at Pillager Elementary.
Below you will find commonly requested forms related to submitting and completing an ACP project. Questions regarding these forms or additional documents may be directed to Sourcewell ACP consultants (contact details below).
ACP Exit Document
Focus Forms - coming soon
ACP Reimbursement Request (via DocuSign, a nongovernment site)
For additional details about the program,
please contact a Sourcewell ACP consultant.
Bertha-Hewitt, Freshwater, Long Prairie-Grey Eagle, Pequot Lakes, Swanville, Upsala, Verndale
Little Falls, Menahga, Pierz, Pillager, Walker-Hackensack-Akeley