Forms & Documents

for family child care providers

Licensing documentation

Beyond licensing forms, successful child care operators must review and file paperwork as needed. Important forms and documents are listed below, and may include links to nongovernment sites.

Forms & Documents

To apply for a variance, please review Variance Procedure (PDF). If you are in compliance, please complete the following forms:

Once the documents are completed, please return them to:
Sourcewell - Child Care Licensing
PO Box 219
Staples, MN 56479

For all other variance requests, please contact your Regional Licensing Specialist for more details on how to apply.

a smiling infant in a licensed family child care home

More on child care licensing

Sourcewell offers a variety of additional tools and information regarding family child care licensing in central Minnesota. Our service area includes Becker, Cass, Crow Wing, Douglas, Morrison, Todd, and Wadena counties.

View All


Contact or call 218-895-4120.

Please include county of residence in your communication.