ENVoY: Small Group 2-Day Training
Learn to apply the ENVoY system of nonverbal techniques to small group instruction.
Date: Returning Summer 2020
Cost: TBD; lunch is provided
Positive Behavior Intervention and Strategies
Accommodation, Modification, and Adaptation of Curriculum, Materials, and Instruction
- Effectively apply ENVoY gems in a small group setting
- Maximize learning time and minimize classroom distractions
- Foster an equitable environment
When the ENVoY gems, the name given to the system of nonverbal techniques presented in this training, are implemented during small group instruction, differentiation, and interventions are even more powerful.
Teachers who systematically utilize the full range of these skills during small group instruction are able to:
- Deliver even more thoughtful instruction that increases long-term memory and comprehension
- Reach a variety of learners
- Implement successful transitions that increase independence
Registration deadline: Registration opening in Spring 2020. Questions may be direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check-in: 30 minutes prior to workshop start.