Project support meets practical experience
With retirement on the horizon for many in the current workforce, local governments and nonprofits are challenged to find specialized staff.
Help shape the next generation of community leaders and get extra support for your entity by hiring an intern. We'll even help you pay the intern through our Internship Reimbursement Program.
Here's how it works:
- Contact Sourcewell to ensure funds are available. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us 218-895-4206.
- Your entity recruits, interviews, hires, supervises, and evaluates the intern.
- Interns must be a high school graduate or have a GED diploma or certificate, and be enrolled in a post-secondary institution for the duration of the internship.
- Your entity receives financial support of $12/hour up to 640 hours for the duration of the internship.
- All parties must sign the Sourcewell Internship Reimbursement Agreement before hours are eligible for reimbursement. Any hours worked prior to a signed agreement will not be reimbursed.
CENTRAL MINNESOTA ONLY
Explore programs for communities
Your community counts on you. Count on us to offer professional development/training, services, and support to help your entity work more efficiently and effectively.