Get choice and affordability
Shopping for group health insurance for your organization is hard. Employees want to save money, choose their preferred provider, and understand their plan. Administration wants to confidently budget for rates from year to year, offer an attractive plan to potential employees, and maintain compliance.
You can check all the boxes as a member of the Sourcewell health insurance pool.
Documents and resources
Looking for insights on your health insurance plan and available coverage? Start with our Digital Guide to Health Insurance (PDF) — a quick reference guide — and be sure to utilize the links and resources below. For those that require a login, information is available from your benefits administrator.
These links direct to nongovernment sites.
Manage your health care
View your claims, see what you've paid toward your deductibles, and more.
- Log in at HealthPartners.com
- Go mobile with the myHP app
- Find the link you need fast with the Digital Guide to Health Insurance (PDF)
- Save money on your prescriptions (PPTX)
- Pharmacy pricing tool
- Disease and Case Management
Fitness Programs and Discounts
Access to gym membership discounts and online fitness programs.
Combat chronic diseases
Prevent diabetes and ward off heart disease with Omada®, a proven lifestyle program.
- See how others are making gains and losing weight in this quick video - Coming soon!
- Check your eligibility
- Log in to your existing Omada profile
Access fertility treatment and support
Get the support you need to build your family with Progyny - New for 2021
- Learn more about Progyny in this overview video
- Get started, contact Progyny
- Log in to your existing Progyny profile
Get 24/7 online care through telehealth
See a provider from the comfort of your own home to address non-emergency conditions.
Earn money for your wellness habits
Learn about incentive options and rewards for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Find Mental Health support
- Complete a virtual Mental Health Assessment
- Get professional support from the privacy of your home via Doctor On Demand
- Manage your mood, stress, and anxiety with the Beating the Blues online program by HealthPartners
Find support for life
Access 24/7 resources for mental health, parenting, aging, finances, and more with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
While Sourcewell personnel are licensed insurance professionals, we are not brokers. We are a government agency focused on serving our members and can work alongside your organization—or with agents or brokers.
If you are an insurance broker or benefit administrator working with a public agency, your organization may qualify for the Sourcewell Health Insurance Pool. Contact us to learn more or get answers to your questions.
- 2021 Open Enrollment Presentation (PPTX)
Use this presentation for your Open Enrollment, or choose slides to add to your own presentation.
- Infertility Treatment Benefit Overview (VIDEO)
Understanding the Progyny Fertility benefit.
- Health Insurance Pool brochure (PDF)
Get a high-level overview of what the pool can offer you.
- Smart Plans On-Demand Webinar and Smart Plan Toolkit (PDF)
Save time and money when you choose our Smart Plans.
- Top Value Program for post Out-of-Pocket expenses (PDF)
Get the specialized care you need while managing expenses.
- Plan Comparison Tool (XLSX)
Calculate costs and compare plans using this quick tool.
- Network Options Overview (PPTX with voiceover)
Learn more about your network choices.
- 2020 Benefit Manager Orientation (PDF)
Get started with an orientation built just for you.
- Underwriting Guide (PDF)
Learn what you need to provide to get an accurate quote.
- Wellness and Grant Policy (PDF)
Get money to launch and incentivize employee engagement with WellRight, a wellness platform .
- Understanding the Value (PDF)
See the benefits of joining the pool.
- 2020 Annual Meeting
Watch plan and program updates from our 2020 Annual Member Meeting (Aug. 19, 2020)
(Includes external links to nongovernment sites)
- Bylaws and Joint Powers Agreements
Review the governing documents of the pool.
- Board of Trustees, policies, and minutes
Meet the Board of Trustees, the elected public officials who oversee the Sourcewell Health Insurance Pool.
- Competitive Solicitation/RFP process
Proceed with confidence, like you Sourcewell is a government organization.
Insurance & Employee Benefits
Explore Benefit Options
Sourcewell has partnered with industry experts to offer a variety of employee benefit programs with enhanced coverage and significant discounts.